Showing 1–9 of 14 results
Cannabis originated on the Asian subcontinent or in the Afghanistan region. The classification is also based on morphology, and comparison of general plant behaviors. In short, Indica has certain morphologies or certain physical characteristics. High grade Indica marijuana weed is normally known as nighttime strains.
Marijuana contains several chemical compositions. One of them is THC or Tetrahydrocannabinol. It is also responsible for most of the physiological effects that produce the high. Another major cannabinoid is known as CBD. In short, it is found to have medicinal value for controlling Epilepsy and other neurological disorders.
- Firstly, Indica Marijuana plants have small heights and grow 1-6 feet tall.
- Secondly, Wide leaf morphology.
- Thirdly, leaves are a darker shade of green in color.
- Furthermore, these plants have more side branches.
- Indica has a wider and bushier plant morphology.
- Finally, Indica plants are denser plants.
High-Grade Indica Marijuana Weed Cultivation
- Goldilocks plant morphology compared to others.
- Quick turnovers between growing cycles.
- Photoperiod dependent
- Firstly, Indica is a short as well as bushy plant.
- Secondly, it has broad and dark green leaves.
- Thirdly, the best quality Indica Marijuana weeds are relaxing.
- Indica does not create nighttime strains because it is good for nighttime use.
- Finally, premium quality Indica marijuana has high THC levels.
You will get plenty of Indica marijuana weed in the market. Some of them are:
- Bubba Kush.
- Blue Cheese.
- Granddaddy Purple.
- Grape Ape.
- Northern Lights.
- Purple Punch.
- White Rhino.
How To Choose A Strain
Choosing a Marijuana strain might be intimidating however, you might consider these factors:
- Firstly, ask your healthcare provider.
- Secondly, keep track of your expectations.
- Thirdly, watch out for CBD and THC percentages.
- Furthermore, do not make any assumptions.
- Finally, consider your medical history.
Physical Body Effect
- Pain relief.
- Reduction in vomiting and nausea.
- Faster heartbeat rates. (20-30 beats per minute)
- It reduces the symptoms of Glaucoma for short periods.
Medical use of Indica Marijuana Weed
- In certain medical conditions, it reduces pain.
- Indica marijuana also reduces inflammation.
- It helps with Glaucoma.
- It also helps people going under chemotherapy by reducing nausea.
- Non-migraine headaches.
- Joint pains.
How Indica Marijuana Affects Psychological Health
- Firstly, it increases or reduces depression symptoms, and it depends upon users.
- Secondly, it releases dopamine in the human mind.
- Thirdly, Indica Marijuana weeds create greater Appetite and thirst.
- Furthermore, it creates Paranoia and Hallucinations.
- It also delays our reactions a little bit.
- Finally, some users might feel memory problems for a short time.